Attention Members of the following regions:
GULF COAST • MID-CONTINENT • NORTH CENTRAL • NORTHWEST
Nomination time is here!
Who can nominate?
• Previous NBRSA Regional Directors residing in the region
• NBRSA members submitting petitions containing the signatures of 10+ members within the region
• Affiliated Clubs within the region
Now is your time to exercise one of our most precious American traditions, your right to vote. For those members who are not
U.S. Citizens but still full members, you too can participate. It begins with thoughtful nominations and culminates with strong
representation for your region. Won’t you join us in this time-honored institution?
Regional Director & Alternate Director Qualifications:
• At least 18 years of age
• NBRSA member for at least (3) three consecutive years
• Resident of the region to which nominated
Send all nominations to the Business Office at NBRSA@icloud.com by Monday, March 1, 2021 or mail to:
NBRSA Business Manager
P.O. Box 349
Concord, VA 24538
• All ballots will be mailed to regional members by June 1st for voting.
• Completed ballots must be returned to the NBRSA office by July 1st to be counted.
• The results will be tabulated by the Business Manager and notification made to the candidates by July 15th.
• The results will be published in the first available magazine issue, posted to NBRSA.org, and to the NBRSA Facebook page.
If you have questions, contact your Director
or call the Business Office at 434-993-9201.