|½ page (2 or 3 column)||$175|
|⅓ page (1 or 2 column)||$125|
|¼ page (1 or 2 column)||$100|
|⅙ page (1 or 2 column)||$75|
|Issue||Date Artwork is due|
Precision Rifleman is a monthly magazine devoted to benchrest shooting and incorporates group, score and long range
disciplines. The subscriptions are sent to the members of the National Bench Rest Shooters Association, a non profit educational
organization which has a national presence. Precision Rifleman is the only magazine exclusive to the benchrest
sport and as such holds a unique market loyalty among its members.
All ads must be prepaid by the deadline posted to run.
All ads are in full-color; there is no discount for B&W.
Specific placement is available subject to availability & Editorial approval.
- Computer-to-Plate publication. Cover & body are printed on 80# glossy text with saddle-stitch binding.
- Ad formats Accepted: .CD .PDF, .TIF, .EPS, .JPG preferred with 300 dpi.
- Graphic assistance is available for $75/hour additional charge.
- Ad sizes are based on 3-column format.
- We are only responsible for the accurate output of the digital ad submitted. Although we will make every effort to correct deficiencies such as typos & bad scans prior to print, we will not take responsibility for receipt of deficient ads received.
|Page||Pixel Width||Pixel Height|
|½ Page Horizontal||2250||1500|
|½ Page Vertical||2250||1500|
|⅓ Page Vertical||1463||2250|
|⅓ Page Horiztonal||2250||1000|
|¼ Page Vetical||713||2000|
|¼ Page Horiztonal||1463||1000|
|⅙ Page Vertical||713||1500|
|⅙ Page Horiztonal||1463||750|
*pixels calculated at 300 dpi
Contract & Copy Regulations
All verbal instructions must be confirmed in writing before print deadlines.
Editor reserves the right to reject advertising copy deemed objectionable,
misleading, not in the best interest of the subscribers, or derogatory in nature. Editor assumes no liability if it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement.
Email of advertising orders are preferred. Please forward all required documents to:
Payments for advertising should be sent to NBRSA, P.O. Box 349, Concord VA 24538. Phone: 434-993-9201.