Welcome to the official NBRSA Website
Our objectives are the development and encouragement of extreme accuracy in rifles, ammunition, equipment and shooting methods.
2020 NBRSA Long Range Nationals Update
The Long Range Nationals will be held October 12-19, 2020 at the Sloughhouse Benchrest Shooters range in Sacramento, CA. Please make plans to attend. Please contact Louie Tamagni at (707) 994-1412 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Hope to see you there.
600 Yard Nationals Registration Form (2020)
1000 Yard Nationals Registration Form (2020)
2020 NBRSA Group Nationals Update
The 2020 NBRSA Group Nationals will be held the week of September 28 – October 3, 2020 at the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis, Wright City, MO. Please make plans to attend. The range is requesting that you complete a registration form. We have attached the form below for your convenience. Please contact either of the following people if you have questions: Harry Ward, email@example.com phone/text (618) 567-1661 Dennis Boyet firstname.lastname@example.org phone/text (314) 398-3578. Hope to see you there.
Group Nationals Registration Form with additional information (2020)
Shooting Match Schedule Updates
Due to the uncertainty being brought about COVID-19, match schedules are changing on a daily basis. Until further notice We will be posting the match schedules as we receive them right here on the homepage. Please click the button below to check the latest schedule we have on record. Please also call your local match director to confirm the information is correct.
- Charlene’s Meadow -(Richard Brensing) – Mid Continent region has scheduled a match for October 9&10 Sporter Class 300-200-100.
- WBC Results after Rattlesnake
- Cancellation – Shelby County Deer Hunters Association (Eastern Region) -Fall Finale to be held on October 19-20 has been canceled.
- Cancellation- Land’s End Benchrest Shooters – (Mid Continent region) has canceled their September 19-20 match.
- Cancellation of matches at Mill Creek Rifle Club (Mid Continent region) -the upcoming matches have been canceled that were scheduled for September 5&6 and October 10&11 due to the mask order from Kansas governor.